One of the cool aspects of being a tax refund company is hearing all the amazing ideas our customers have for spending their refunds – sure, a big percentage do the entirely sensible thing and pay down debts or save the cash up. But there is a subset who simply think it is totally awesome that Mytax.co.nz provides them some extra cash to spend up on crazy, rockstar style indulgences. Here’s our top 5 since April 2012:
- The extravagant handbags. One treat the true rockstar wannabe chick has to have, is the crazy expensive handbag for all their accessories. Think Bvlgari, Gucci or Prada in the finest leathers.
- Fly somewhere just for dinner. Ever dreamt of jet-setting to another city just for dinner out? How would going to Auckland’s Sky City buffett for tea sound, if you were from the South Island or further afield? What a way to spend a nightout!
- Ultra hip Swarovski Wildcat crystal iPhone cover. With genuine Swarovski crystals arranged in a leopard skin pattern, this is surely a decadent way to indulge in technology. At over $500 for a phone cover, this is truly rockstar stuff.
- How about the ultimate party for you & your close friends. For $2000, you could throw the most memorable night for years, complete the evening with catered food and cocktails along with some live music. Celebrate the night in true style!
- Drive around like John Key for the day. Smartcars in Auckland will rent you a new BMW 7 Series luxury sedan for the day for just over $500. Presidential in style, size and road presence, you might just be mistaken for the PM on your daily commute…
Find out if you're owed a refundStart here